Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Party Predictor (7/8) - 2011

With only two parts left, let's review 2011.
Wilderness Expedition:
More Expeditions = yes ; Reappearance of this party = improbable

Puffle Party:
See my 2009 post for analysis.

April Fools Party:
See my 2006 post for analysis.

Easter Egg Hunt:
See my 2006 post for analysis.

Earth Day:
See my 2010 post for analysis.

Medieval Party:
See my 2008 post for analysis.

Music Jam:
See my 2008 post for analysis.

Island Adventure Party:
See my 2009 post for analysis.

Great Snow Race:
This party was a cover-up for an EPF mission, so I don't think it's likely it will return.  However, as I have stated before, I believe expeditions will continue for years to come - the specific parties just won't become traditional events.  

The Fair:
See my 2007 post for analysis.

Anniversary Party:
See my 2006 post for analysis.

Halloween Party:
See my 2005 post for analysis.

Card Jitsu Party:
This one's a hard one.  While many gave it rave reviews it did not return in 2012 - instead it was replaced with Operation: Blackout.  But could it come back when Card Jitsu Snow is officially launched in game?*  I think it is possible and hope it will happen.  

* By this I mean when it is out of beta testing and is released into the main game - not when it is first available to play during testing time.

Holiday Party:
See my 2005 post for analysis.

2012's analysis, which will serve as the finale to this series, should be out soon.  
- Chillin43


No comments:

Post a Comment