Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Party Predictor (6/8) - 2010

As we start a new decade, it's time for another analysis.
Cave Expedition:
Unless there are more parts of the Cave to discover, this is not probable in returning.  Otherwise, there's always that Time Trekker theory from previous posts to think about.

Puffle Party:
See my 2009 post for my take.

Penguin Play Awards:
See my 2009 post for my take.

April Fools Party:
See my 2006 post for my take.

Earth Day:
This party is both a great opportunity to brag on Club Penguin's Parent Page and helps kid learn a lesson.  Because of this, I think it will continue for years in the future.  However, I hope it is island - wide again this year instead of taking up just one room (although, in fairness, that room was pretty awesome).

Medieval Party:
See my 2008 post for my take.

Island Adventure Party:
See my 2009 post for my take.

Music Jam:
See my 2008 post for my take.

Mountain Expedition:
This party is extremely similar to The Great Snow Race, so it has technically appeared twice.  While I don't think these parties will return, I do think we will see The Toughest Mountain again and have more expeditions headed our way.

The Fair:
See my 2007 post for my take.

Anniversary Party:
See my 2006 post for my take.

Halloween Party:
See my 2005 post for my take.

Celebration of Water:
See my Time Trekker theories in my previous "The Party Predictor" posts for my take.

Holiday Party:
See my 2005 post for my take.

2011's arrival is imminent!
- Chillin43        

No comments:

Post a Comment