Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Next Blog!

If you like this blog, then I think you'll love what I've got coming up next!




Club Penguin Book Room is my second blog.  It features fan fiction written by me.  Since this month is the one for writing novels, I figured it was a good time to open it.

On it, I'll be writing a variety of stories.  Some will deal with unanswered questions.  Some will be sequels to Stage plays.  Some will be EPF or pirate related.....maybe even both at the same time!  There are so many stories to be told!

Source: Gpumpkin

Some of my stories will take one blog post to resolve.  Others may take ten!

I'll still be posting over here, though.  And I mean a lot.

So, what are you waiting for?  Head over there now and check out my introduction post for a little more information.  Then, check out the first chapter of my first series.  It features betrayal, doorways, and very thin folders.  Strange way to describe it, huh?

Source: Club Penguin Wikia

As Billybob would say, Waddle On!
- Chillin43

1 comment:

  1. Awesome website! I checked it out and I cannot WAIT until the next part. You can read some of mine on my Fanfiction.net page.

    ReplyDelete