Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

A Quick Notice

Some small changes are coming to CPP (as I guess I am now calling this site).  See more after the jump!

Source: ClubPenguicd



When I first started this blog, I created a list of all the preliminary topics I wanted to cover, with others being inserted along the way.  To get through these posts, I started blogging once a week on Saturday.  However, as the ideas continued to pile up, I began posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

With today's post, I have now gotten through that list.  This means I will no longer be posting a new article every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Instead, I'll just blog whenever I have a new idea - whether that be a two in the afternoon or four in the morning.

My next articles (unless I get other ideas before them) will be about Star Wars.  I will be posting a series of Dissection posts (others of which have become some of my most popular posts to date), so wish me and my somewhat-novice Star Wars knowledge luck!  Also, I will have a review of the party up after all the content is released.

Source: Penguin Lodge


So, see you sooner or later - but probably sooner.

As Billybob would say, Waddle On!
- Chillin43

No comments:

Post a Comment