Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Brookelas's New Website

Here's a quick blog post for you: Brookelas, who recently contributed two blog posts on my blog (one; two), has started his own opinion blog.





The site, named Club Penguin View (which was my suggestion!), can be found here.  He will do pretty much what I do on this site there - analyze and review things in his own style.  But it will be with a twist.

This really unique idea, which I really like, is that each month he will have a theme for his blog posts.  This first month, September, will be devoted to mascots.  He will post other things on the side but that will be his main theme.

Source: Club Penguin Cut Outs


In his welcome post, Brookelas notes I am an inspiration to him.  It's really nice to see people really like this blog.

So, go check out his blog, with a really cool theme, here.

As Billybob would say, Waddle On!
- Chillin43

2 comments: